2.11.2011

cupcake toppers: young womens | free printable |

I made these cute cupcake toppers for YW New Beginnings... We were supposed to have it in February, but it has been pushed back to March. Anyways, I hope some of you can use these for your New Beginnings! You can use them as cupcake toppers or use them as a tag. (Sorry no pics!)
Click picture to download!

Click picture to download! (I made a few more "faith" ones because I couldn't decide on the font...)

I'd love to see what you do with these!

ENjOY

5 comments:

{Carli} said...

How fun, I love seeing printables for the church! Thanks!

SavvyNess said...

Thank you for the YW value cupcake topper printables! We used them for Young Women in Excellence. If you'd like to see a picture, visit www.savvynessonline.blogspot.com I included a link to your site. Thanks again!

Summer said...

Oh my goodness! You are saving my bacon with these darling circles! I'll let you know how it all turns out! Thanks a million!

Kathryn said...

I am so excited to use these for New Beginnings. However, the link isn't working to the second file. Can you help?! Thanks!

The Olsen's said...

This is PERFECT just what I'm looking for our New Beginnings. However the 2nd page won't download.Please HELP!