1.17.2011

a valentine's tea invitation | free printable |

At my house, we are starting a new tradition: A Valentine's Day Tea! It will be for the grandkids and all my sisters. Cupcakes, candy, herbal tea, pink lemonade, and other yummy desserts will be served. Oh ya... and they have to dress in their fanciest, most beautiful attire. I am already thinking of cute Valentine's Day activities, decor, and crafts! Good thing I have nearly a month to get everything ready.


Here are the invites I'll be sending out to my family tomorrow:

Below is an invite for you, if you want to have your own valentines tea. Since my design shoppe is closed (for now -- until I am not super busy with my classroom) I decided to give you this invite for no charge! To use it, just click the image below, then when it takes you to a new browser window, right click the image, and save to your computer. Then you can edit it in any program you choose and put in your own details. This invite is presented to you "as is" and I can't make any additional changes. Sorry!


In return for this cute invite (and any other free printables on this blog) I ask that you leave me a comment letting me know that you LOVE it and of course, please become a follower and show your support! I also love to hear what you did with the printables.


So remember, more support means more inspiration and more inspiration means more FREE printables for you! Yay!

For YOU:

Valentine Crafts Coming Soon:
  • heart cupcake toppers
  • teacher gift/valentine
  • valentine crafts around the web (send me a message if you have one to share)
  • heart chandelier
  • sewn heart streamers
  • kid valentines
  • and more!

4 comments:

The Crafty Side Of Life said...

Those are so cute!! LOVE them!

I am going to be having a Linky party this weekend, Friday-Sunday,
Please come and participate!! Hope to see you there!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Ooh a valentine tea... what a fun idea! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

LaaLaa said...

thank you for sharing! Now I'll organize for a tea on valentines day :)

Anzouya said...

That is so cute! I've add it in a Valentine's Day Crafting Ideas roundup on my blog with a ink back here:
http://anzouyaspool.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-crafting-ideas.html
Thank you for all these incredible ideas!