7.24.2010

feed your soul: free art

If you know me, you know that I love a good deal... but even better than a good deal, is a FREEBIE! If you like free stuff too, then keep reading...

A couple months ago, I came across this website called: Feed your Soul. (I posted about it here). It is a "free art" website that offers a free art download from a different artist every month. After you download your favorites, all you need to do is print them off and frame them. So easy!


Here are some of my favorites:

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh my gosh. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing. I'm so going there.

iamwoman said...

oh this is awesome! Thanks for the info!

iamwoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Thanks for this! These are beautiful! I cant wait to try it out!

Meeks said...

It's such a great way for the artist to give back, and get exposure!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Ailinh Harris said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

{ L } said...

Ooooh what a treat! Perfect find. Thank you, thank you! :)

geri e. said...

so fantastic! my newest fave. thanks for sharing this lovely little debbie!

Janiece said...

thank you for sharing! Very very cute.